Yeah, oh how cute!! I opened up your blog and was shocked to see baby pictures on there. Yeah!! How exciting. You will have to right the whole experience, I want to hear it all, and how it went. I love to hear birth stories, even though I don't have any of my own. Someday! Oh, he is adorable. Yeah!!!! Love ya guys!
I love the name Tytan!!! It is such a strong name. You guys look great. I am so excited for you guys. By the way Wayne congrats on the gratuation!!! I bet that feels good. We miss you guys but it has been fun seeing you when we get the chance. Take Care. -Bobbi
8 comments:
hey guys...congrats!, glad to hear that everybody is ok...looks like a healthy baby, enjoy!
Hes so cute! Congrats! Tytan is a cool name too. Jeremy.
Oh my word. He is so so so cute! I love how he has no hair! You all look wonderful! Congrats again!
Yeah, oh how cute!! I opened up your blog and was shocked to see baby pictures on there. Yeah!! How exciting. You will have to right the whole experience, I want to hear it all, and how it went. I love to hear birth stories, even though I don't have any of my own. Someday! Oh, he is adorable. Yeah!!!! Love ya guys!
I love the name Tytan!!! It is such a strong name. You guys look great. I am so excited for you guys. By the way Wayne congrats on the gratuation!!! I bet that feels good. We miss you guys but it has been fun seeing you when we get the chance. Take Care.
-Bobbi
Congrats you three! We are so happy for you. He looks adorable. Good luck adjusting! love, Mike and Nicole
Congrats you guys. I got four blog off of Jeremy and Bobbi's Page. He is so cute. We are so excited for you guys. Heather and Kyle
Post a Comment