Little Dude is growing fast. we went to Logan for the fourth of July and had a good time with my family. We went and visited Chris and Konae and there little guy and got a picture of the two together. They are 3 weeks apart. Chris and Konae are doing good.
These are pictures we took on Sunday. He is turning into our littleman. we like the beachwhale look.
What a cutie! How do you know how much he weighs! Tell Stephanie I am sorry I haven't called her, but life has been way hectic! the lady that does the other ones is not in my ward, but a friend of someone in my ward. I will call her and see if I can get a website or phone number though.
3 comments:
Wow! It looks like your little guy will be rolling before you know it. He gets up pretty high in the beached whale picture.
What a cutie! How do you know how much he weighs! Tell Stephanie I am sorry I haven't called her, but life has been way hectic! the lady that does the other ones is not in my ward, but a friend of someone in my ward. I will call her and see if I can get a website or phone number though.
what a cute boy! hope you're doing well!
Post a Comment