Hey Steph, your house looks so great with all the Christmas lights, love your Christmas tree too, so festive. I can't believe how big your little guy is getting, he is so cute. I wish we had more chances to see him in person. Well Merry Christmas to you and your family, I'm so glad I got to see you the other day, it was a real high spot of my day. The link you have on on here is for our old site. We are on blogspot too if you go to http://superschemer.blogspot.com/
Wow! You look so good & you're little boy is ADORABLE!!!! He's only a couple months younger than my daugther!! I hope you don't mind if I check out your blog every so often!!
2 comments:
Hey Steph, your house looks so great with all the Christmas lights, love your Christmas tree too, so festive. I can't believe how big your little guy is getting, he is so cute. I wish we had more chances to see him in person. Well Merry Christmas to you and your family, I'm so glad I got to see you the other day, it was a real high spot of my day. The link you have on on here is for our old site. We are on blogspot too if you go to http://superschemer.blogspot.com/
Wow! You look so good & you're little boy is ADORABLE!!!! He's only a couple months younger than my daugther!! I hope you don't mind if I check out your blog every so often!!
Post a Comment